Unique in its design and unique in the market, the Eriscon SL-Haz is perfect for refining, petrochemical, food processing, grain storage, mining, harsh industrial and marine applications. It’s streamlined housing with several mounting options, offers high quality 80+ CRI, 360-Deg lighting in a low-profile 3” housing.
Here are several exclusive Award Winning features –
- Copper-free Cast Aluminum
- Borosillcate Glass Lens (perfect for rugged, extreme temperature applications)
Electrical – 120V AC 50/60Hz – (other AC and DC voltages available) Continuous Run of 300’. Various Cord Types Available
Temperature Rating - -50°C - +70°C
- Class I, Div 2, Groups ABCD, T5
- Class II, Div 1, Groups EFG, T5 (perfect for mining or milling applications)
- Class III
- Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC
- Class 1 Zone 20, Groups IIC
- IP66/67 (suitable for wet locations and Marine Outside (salt water) – high pressure spray and temporary submersion.
Light Output – 1550 lumen, 5000K, available in 2700-6500K, 80+CRI
Custom module spacing to meet the most demanding applications and safe lumen levels.
Available standard with a blunt-end for connection in the field or with a hazardous location plug, that can be optioned to several other hazardous location manufacturers plugs.
This fixture is proudly made in Canada, and extends the option for our SL Series from Harsh Applications to the new SL-HAZ to Harsh and Hazardous applications.
View the Product Spec Sheet and check out our short blog post regarding OSHA and NEC Standards for minimum construction site light levels. Meet Safe Lighting Compliance Levels and Illuminate the darkest part of our season with Ericson!