We are proud to announce upgraded versions of our extremely capable line of Harsh and Hazardous Lighting Solutions. These new and updated products have several key features important when safe, code compliant lighting for harsh and hazardous environments found in industrial workplaces.
Infinitely capable, these ruggedly built products have several industry leading & exclusive features including:
Harsh Environment, Hand-Held Flood and Spotlights: (1917, 1918 & 1950 series)
- Designed for use in area, including confined spaces, where a significant amount of light is necessary for inspection or observation.
- Available for 120V and 12V Operation with in-line transformer or optional 12V Transformer.
- Ruggedly build with high impact non-glass lens for good and beverage processing environments
- Sturdily built nylon handle and body are designed for industrial use.
- The large, rubberized lamp cushion is designed to not mar or scratch surfaces.
- Powerful, energy efficient, LED Lamp available in 30 or 60-degree illumination patterns.
- Supplied with Industrial SOOW cord and Industrial Grade Water-Tight Plug
- Available with Optional Goose Neck Clamp to hold the lamp to illuminate a space.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
Vapor-Proof Industrial Grade Handlamp: (70-N, 1924 and 1948 series)
- These handlamps have been a mainstay in areas where moisture or chemical vapors are prevalent – wastewater treatment, food applications, along with fuel and chemical processing.
- cETLus Listed for US and Canadian applications.
- Molded hand, glass threaded glass globe and Zinc-Chromate Guard ensure years of rugged use.
- Sealed with strain relief grommet over industrial SOOW cord with a molded, water-tight plug.
- Quick Latch wire guard for easy bulb changes
- Available in standard 120V operation and for confined or damp locations, 12V power.
- Proudly Made in the USA.
SL-Haz – Hazardous Location String Lights
- Class 1, Div 2, Class II, Div 1 & Class III
- Certified to UL 844, UL 1088, CAN/ULC 51088, UL 1598, UL1598A, CSA22.2 No 137
- NEMA 4X & 6P, IP67 for water, marine and directed spray applications
- High-efficient LED board and driver providing 1550 lumen 360-degree beam spread
- Wide operating temperature range of -50C - +70C.
- Low Profile, Copper-Free Cast Aluminum Outer Shell with Borosilicate Glass Globe
- Modules are replaceable and capable for cord repair.
- Perfect for refining, petrochemical, food & grain processing, mining & harsh
- Proudly Made in the Canada
These distinct products and their industry leading features, identify Ericson with the highest industry distinction for manufacturing safe, durable, and reliable Hazardous Location Jobsite Lighting Solutions.
Check out the balance of our expansive line of Industrial Handlamp, String Light and Highbay and Wide Area Lighting Solutions.
Contact any of our esteemed factory representatives or contact Ericson directly at email@example.com to design the standard or custom solution for your most demanding applications.
Let Ericson put its 104 Years of Experience, Innovation and Expertise to work for you on your next demanding Jobsite Lighting application.