We’re proud to announce expansion of our 1006 Bay Light Series - designed to replace less efficient, older technology, metal halide. These fixtures are more efficient, offer less lumen depreciation and longer service life.
The 1006 Series include our:
- 1006-LED-100, 100 watt, 12,000 lumen output (equivalent 250w Metal Halide)
- NEW 1006-LED-150, 150 watt 18,000 lumen output (equivalent 400w Metal Halide)
- NEW 1006-ST, Telescoping Stand (36” – 72”) to hold either the 100 or 150 watt versions.
Class Leading and Exclusive Include – (Highlighted = class exclusive)
- 15’ Primary and 1’ Secondary (most have 10’ primary and no secondary lead, perfect for a 25’ extension cord for recommended 40’ spacing. Feed-thru receptacles instead of 1’whip don’t allow industrial grade plugs to connect)
- 120 Lumens Per Watt Efficiency (among the highest efficiencies in the industry, requiring less power and money to power a job site)
- cETLUS Ratings – (Many only cover UL without Canadian Listings)
- 120/277V Driver – (More lighting density at 277v per circuit, more efficient lighting with less labor to install)
- 5-Year Warranty – (Most have 3yr or no warranty listed)
- IES Files – (This allows Ericson or our Partners to properly layout a job with lighting illuminances compliant with OSHA 1926.56 minimum 5 ft candle, light levels for Construction Sites
Look for a short blog post regarding OSHA 1926.56 and NEC Standards for minimum construction site light levels and a white paper to follow regarding Code Compliant Job Site Lighting Standards.