We are proud to announce new and expanded features of our patented 30 and 50-amp Compact Distribution Units - CDU. Unique in their design and capability, we’ve extended the 50-amp units capability including a new indoor version along with new 30-amp indoor and outdoor units.
These upgrades significantly expand the patented and award-winning capability:
Notable Features and Upgrades:
- Patented Compact Design and handle offers the one-hand carrying convenience.
- Patented In-Use 3R Covers replace individual weatherproof covers with a single cover design.
- Exclusively Engineered, Designed and Built in the USA.
- Full UL and CSA 22.2-141.1 Compliance
- Industry Exclusive UL943 – 5th Edition Self Testing GFCI Receptacles and Patented Open Neutral Relays that comply with UL1640 requirements.
- Indoor and Outdoor Versions now available.
- Receptacle panel offers multiple connection customization.
Extensive List of Features and Options
- Power Inlet & Outlet Clearly Marked on Units Top
- 50-amp Capable Feed-through for Downstream 50-amp units.
- 30-amp, 240V Welding Receptacle as Standard Option
- Custom Voltage, 3-Phase & Receptacle Options Available
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Enclosure and Legs to Ensure Rugged Jobsite Performance
- Heavy Duty Legs are Oriented in “sled” Fashion for Easy Jobsite Repositioning
- Indoor version offers Low-Profile Design
- Field Serviceable by Qualified Personnel
- Renewable Parts List Included and Affixed Under Top Cover.
Frame and Mounting Options:
- Rugged Powder Coated Steel Enclosure
- Jobsite Designed Rugged Legs, Engineered Parallel to the box’s length for easy Jobsite repositioning
- Wall Mount Options
- Customized Contractor or Channel Partner Color and Labeling Available
Check out our expansive list of accessory cordset and receptacle accessories.
These features and several others has given Ericson the highest distinction in the industry for safe, rugged and reliable Jobsite Power Solutions.
Contact any of our esteemed factory representatives or contact Ericson directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to design the standard or custom solution for your most demanding applications.
Let Ericson put its 104 Years of Experience, Innovation and Expertise to work for you on your next demanding Jobsite Power or Turn-Around application.